Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Its thundering right now.


Now playing: 30 Seconds to Mars
Number of windows open on my computer: 6
I am an excellent multi-tasker.

Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you are all having an excellent day so far. My day actually started off bad and has gotten better since I got out of class. Funny how that works, yes? (; After my two least favorite classes were over, I got to see some people that I don’t see on a regular basis, I have finally had coffee and am currently wearing my favorite sweatshirt AND I have a microwavable stuffed elephant to keep me company on this rainy day.  Here is proof: (which, now that I am thinking about it, proof, is a very odd word.)
But anyways. Lets begin with spring break. So, I was super pumped to have a week off of school to “finish a book” and “write a paper.”  While those things did actually happen, I must say that my spring break mostly consisted of sleeping, spending multiple hours working in Photoshop, finally finishing LOST and watching HGTV. All. Day. Long. Yes, but I can blame my sister for that new addiction.

I don’t know what it is really, but I’ve somehow already run out of things to say. How unusual. I will have something more thought-provoking to share next time. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment