Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I love the Lion King.


So, I’m watching the Lion King right for the first time in AGES.  I’ve missed this movie so much!  The music is brilliant, and it reminds me of my childhood.  Wise words spoken from Mufasa about the circle of life. (: I forgot how much I love this movie. 

In other news, happy December!  Today has been an excellent day so far.  I got all my homework done in a very timely manner last night, allowing me to be stress free this morning.  I got to walk to class this morning in my peacoat with my peppermint coffee in hand as the clock towered played Christmas music.  Then, I got out of my fine arts music class early and was actually prepared for the quiz in my history class. Win.  Also, today was my last day in biology lab.  And, it’s Wednesday, which means I get to go to church tonight.  In summary, I’m in a fantastic mood.

Simba was pretty brave to slap that hyena in the face like that.

My roommate, the beautiful and brilliant Molly Caid, pointed out that this whole movie is an allusion for Hamlet. Hm, I might have known that if I had actually finished reading Hamlet.


Molly and I have a tiny Christmas tree! 
It's December, guys, get excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment